- Printed logo at center front
- Relaxed fit
- Check the care label first
- Machine wash low temperature (30°C cold)
- Wash inside out
- Before drying stretch or shake the tee to get it back in shape
- Air-dry, but out of the sun
- Iron medium temperature
- Do not bleach, do not iron print
- Fabric: 50% organic cotton 50% recycled cotton
- Main label: 100% recycled polyester
- Care label: 100% recycled satin
- Hangtag: FSC paper
Organic cotton doesn’t allow genetically modified seeds and restricts the use of many chemicals. It still uses water and land but it helps sustain the land it is grown on through crop rotations and natural ways of controlling pesticides.
Recycled cotton is repurposed from either pre-or post-consumer cotton waste that would otherwise be waste and go to landfill. It allows us to have that soft cotton feel without the environmental impact that comes from virgin cotton.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON INSTEAD OF CONVENTIONAL COTTON?
- 88% water saving during production
- 62% energy saving during production
- No use of toxic chemicals during growth
- 50% less CO2 emissions
- Far more ethical to many cotton farmers