- How can I contact KCST? You can contact us by chat on KCST.co or by email at email@example.com.
- How long does is take to get an answer to my request? We do our best to answer all customer service requests within 24 hours on work days.
- I would like to work with/at KCST. How can I contact you? You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a size is out of stock will it be restocked? If you love something that’s sold out, send us an email so we can inform the product team. If they know you love it, there is a big chance it will return in a future collection.
- Where do you produce? We produce our items in Portugal and China. You can read more about this in our "Where we produce" section.
- How can I wash your fabrics? Please find information about washing, drying and ironing on every product page.
- What size should I buy? You can find on every product page a size guide for each style. If you are still not sure please don't hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com. We are happy to help you!
- Can I cancel my order? We understand, we change our minds too. Here's time the key. If you really want to cancel your order send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The earlier the better. Once the order is sent out we are not able to cancel your order anymore. We hope we will have a cancellation system in the future.
- Can I change or update my order? We are processing our orders very fast that's why in most cases it's not possible to change or update your order but you can try to contact us by chat or email at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
- Which payment methods do you accept? We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and iDEAL.
- Can I use multiple discount codes on one order? Our system accepts one discount code at a time.
- Do you accept bank transfers? Unfortunately we don't accept bank transfers.
- What does carbon neutral shipping mean? Carbon neutral shipping means that the carrier compensates the climate impact of the shipping. This means the carrier is investing in projects (e.g. wind energy or conversion of landfill gas into clean electricity) which are offsetting the emissions caused by the transport of the shipment.
- What is RePack? RePack replaces disposable packaging with reusable packaging designed to be returned. This way, your online shopping leave no waste behind and saves up to 80% carbon emissions.
- What do I have to pay for the delivery of my order? This depends on in which country you are living and also if you prefer standard, express or service point delivery shipping. You can read more about our shipping costs in our "Shipping & Returns" section.
- Oh no! I received a damaged item. What can I do? We are so sorry if this is the case. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you will receive a new item soon.
How long are your shipping times? Shipping times are differently depending on where are you living. You can read more about our shipping costs in our "Shipping & Returns" section.
Returns & Exchanges
- How can I return my order? You can create a return of your order here. For more information about returns, please refer to our "Shipping & Returns" section.
- How can I exchange an item? Your favorite item doesn't fit? No problem. Please return the item to us and order a new one on KCST.co. After our warehouse has received your return you will be refunded soon. You can create a return here.
- How long do I have time to return my order? Items purchased on KCST.co are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
- How fast will my return be processed? After our warehouse got your return they will inform us about your returned items. If everything is still in perfect condition the return process will be done in 3-4 working days. It will take an additional 3 working days until you get refunded. This depends on your bank.