- Check the care label first
- Cap can be washed with low temperature in washing machine.
- Use a hat form to protect it in the wash.
- Let cap air-dry, but out of the sun
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Main label: 100% recycled polyester
- Care label: 100% recycled satin
- Hangtag: FSC paper
Organic cotton doesn’t allow genetically modified seeds and restricts the use of many chemicals. It still uses water and land but it helps sustain the land it is grown on through crop rotations and natural ways of controlling pesticides.
WHY ORGANIC COTTON INSTEAD OF CONVENTIONAL COTTON?
- 88% water saving during production
- 62% energy saving during production
- No use of toxic chemicals during growth
- 50% less CO2 emissions
- Far more ethical to many cotton farmers