The Super Soft Hoodie - Light Grey
The softest thing you'll ever put on your body. This lightweight hoodie has a relaxed fit, designed for comfort above all else. Double-dip drawcords and an embroidered KCST emblem add something special. Comfort never looked this good! Pairs perfectly with The Super Soft Sweatpants.
50% organic cotton 50% modal.
Note: Inner fleece lining may shed. This style is made from organic cotton, meaning the fabric has not been treated and washed with chemicals before wear. This is much better for the environment. The “downside” is that the fleece lining may shed. Washing the style inside out before wear will reduce this.
- Hooded, long sleeve
- Regular fit
- Lightweight fleece inside
- Ribbing at cuffs and hem
- Side slits at bottom hem
- Double dip drawcord detail
- Embroidered KCST emblem at back left
- Check the care label first
- Machine wash low temperature (30°C cold)
- Wash inside out
- Before drying stretch or shake The Super Soft item to get it back in shape
- Air-dry, but out of the sun
- Iron medium temperature
- Do not bleach
- Fabric: 50% organic cotton 50% modal
- Main label: 100% recycled polyester
- Care label: 100% recycled satin
- Hangtag: FSC paper
- Product Bag: recycled plastic
Organic cotton doesn’t allow genetically modified seeds and restricts the use of many chemicals. It still uses water and land but it helps sustain the land it is grown on through crop rotations and natural ways of controlling pesticides.
Modal is a man-made fiber made from wood pulp. Why do we like it? Fiber yield of beechwood trees is 2 times higher than that of cotton plant. Plus, they require less fertilizers.
Made at Consifex factory in Portugal.
You can read about our factories on our 'Where we produce' page.